Delegate Accommodation and Travel
Booking Deadline: The booking deadline has now passed however rooms ARE still available at our preferred properties via Concierge Business Travel.
Please Contact: Maria Chivers or Kylie Salthouse Phone: +61 28270 4860
Please note: This section is for delegates only.
Speaker please see Invited Speakers Area for Accommodation and Travel information.
Concierge Business Travel
t: +61 2 8270 4860
Please book with Concierge Business Travel no later than Monday 14 January 2019 to guarantee your booking.
Please follow the below instructions to enquire about Accommodation and Travel for Pathology Update 2019:
Rates are only available through Concierge Business Travel. All bookings will incur a $22.00 administration fee for Accommodation only or a $30.00 administration fee for Accommodation and Air bookings.
Credit card details are required to guarantee the reservation at time of booking.
It is the responsibility of each traveller to check entry/visa requirements for their travel to Australia. Please see the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website to check if you are eligible to apply for your visa online
Alternatively, please make contact with your local or regional Australian Consular representation to obtain current information regarding entry to Australia and what steps you must take to arrange your visa.
We suggest that you begin this process well in advance of your travel to Australia, to ensure that all documentation is correct and complete before your arrival.
Travel and Accommodation Terms and Conditions
- Submitting the travel registration form either online, by email constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Credit cards are required to guarantee the reservation at time of booking if you have opted to extend your stay either side of the conference dates, or outside of the number of complimentary nights you are entitled to over the conference dates.
- Cancellations of hotel bookings received on or after Friday 16 November 2018 will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Travel Insurance is recommended and can be arranged through Concierge Business Travel.
- For overseas speakers, transactions will be made in Australian Dollars (AUD) using the currency exchange rate on the day of transaction.
Useful Melbourne websites