Pathology Update invited speakers will be emailed an electronic pack confirming your accommodation or accommodation and travel concession.
Invited Speaker Registration Form
Invited Speakers Accommodation and Travel Instructions
Accommodation booking deadline: Friday 16 November 2018.
Rooms and the room rate cannot be guaranteed after this date.
Please note: We strongly recommend that speakers confirm all their accommodation and travel bookings by Friday 16 November 2018 to avoid disappointment and paying higher travel costs.
Submit your confidential travel reservation request via Concierge Business Travel’s secure registration site: https://conciergebt.eventsair.com/rcpa-pathology-update-2019-speakers/pathupdate2019
Complete contact and address details. Any marked with (*) is mandatory. Click next to see accommodation options.
Click next to enter dates of stay.
Click search to see the available properties.
Click book room to confirm your hotel and room type.
Review and complete your online reservation.
You will need to enter your credit card details to confirm your accommodation. Your card will not be charged unless you require additional nights. If this is the case, Concierge Business Travel will charge a booking fee and the hotel will charge for the additional nights upon check in.
Click next and tick if you require further assistance to confirm flight arrangements and click next.
Read T&C’s and check box if you agree. Click submit.
You will receive and auto response to confirm your accommodation requirements. If requesting flights an Advisor from Concierge Business Travel will be in touch for final confirmation and payment.
An updated itinerary will be forward to you closer to your arrival date with booking reference numbers, if applicable.
Kylie Salthouse and Maria Chivers
Concierge Business Travel
t: +61 2 8270 4860
Speakers must book with Concierge Business Travel no later than Friday 16 November 2018 to guarantee your booking.
It is the responsibility of each traveller to check entry/visa requirements for their travel to Australia. Please see the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website to check if you are eligible to apply for your visa online
Alternatively, please make contact with your local or regional Australian Consular representation to obtain current information regarding entry to Australia and what steps you must take to arrange your visa.
We suggest that you begin this process well in advance of your travel to Australia, to ensure that all documentation is correct and complete before your arrival.
Travel and Accommodation Terms and Conditions
- Submitting the travel registration form either online, by email constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Credit cards are required to guarantee the reservation at time of booking if you have opted to extend your stay either side of the conference dates, or outside of the number of complimentary nights you are entitled to over the conference dates.
- Cancellations of hotel bookings received on or after Friday 16 November 2018 will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Travel Insurance is recommended and can be arranged through Concierge Business Travel.
- For overseas speakers, transactions will be made in Australian Dollars (AUD) using the currency exchange rate on the day of transaction.