Roche Scientific E-Poster Display
The Pathology Update Overseeing Committee invites all delegates to contribute to the scientific program by submitting abstracts for the Roche Scientific E-Poster Display. Full registration of the presenting author is required for acceptance of each abstract by the early bird cut-off date.
If you have been selected for the DS Nelson, BEA or QAP Trainee Prizes you cannot enter the same abstract in the Roche Scientific Poster Display.
ABSTRACT DEADLINE: THURSDAY 7 DECEMBER 2023
* Once your abstract has been submitted, this is final. No additions or changes will be accepted.
E-POSTER DEADLINE: FRIDAY 19 JANUARY 2024
The portal to upload your PDF poster will open on this page on Thursday 14 December. Information regarding submitting your e-poster PDF will be provided upon acceptance of your abstract. E-Poster submission will be available via the portal Thursday 14 December 2023 – Friday 19 January 2024.
Contact: Rachel Johnson
t: +61 2 8356 5852
Open to all delegates registered for Pathology Update 2024 – Trainees, Fellows, Laboratory Scientists and non-members.
All accepted abstracts must be accompanied by a full registration by the early bird cut-off date of: Thursday 1 February 2024 (Please note, you do not need to email a copy of your registration receipt, all registrations will be confirmed through the College booking system. Please only notify Rachel Johnson if the registration is in the name of a co-author and not the submitting author)
Abstracts without a paid registration will be withdrawn.
- Roche will award $500 AUD for the best e-poster from each major pathology scientific discipline (Anatomical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, Genetic Pathology, Haematology, Immunopathology, Microbiology).
- Please note that the poster (this includes peer reviewed e-poster) or oral presentations are a portfolio requirement for Anatomical, Chemical and Microbiology Trainees and recommended for all other disciplines (Haematology, Immunopathology, Forensic and Genetic Pathology).
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Pathology Update abstract supplement in the RCPA Journal Pathology.
- Submission deadline is final. Only submissions accepted before the deadline are able to be displayed at Pathology Update and published in the official Pathology Update abstract supplement in the RCPA Journal Pathology.
- Permission to publish. If your submission has been published previously, it is your responsibility to check the previous publisher’s copyright requirements before submitting the abstract. You must have permission from the publisher to present the published abstract and poster at Pathology Update.
- Email acceptance must be saved by the author for any CPD requirements as the RCPA does not keep copies of acceptance emails.
- A 1 page PDF E-Poster of your abstract is compulsory for all authors. E-posters will be available for viewing via the App and made available to all delegates.
COMMERCIAL INDUSTRY ABSTRACTS
- If you are submitting an abstract/s from a commercial industry organisation you are not eligible for the cash award prize.
- You need to include a Conflict of Interest statement clearly outlining each author’s affiliation with the organisation in writing on your abstract and e-poster.